- Specific Disclaimer Concerning Medical Information. The information contained in this service is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Einstein has a talented team of primary physicians and specialists who you can contact or make an appointment to see to discuss your specific medical problems; but most importantly, you must always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Nothing contained in the service should be used for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Communications by You. This web site provides information on a variety of health and healthcare topics. To the extent that you provide personal information or ask a question that includes personal medical information, we will not post the personal information on the web site, nor will we answer by e-mail or otherwise provide medical advice via the web site. This is a forum for the discussion of general medical issues that may be of interest to the public. Answers to your questions should not be construed as medical advice to you or to any one viewing the web site.
- Privacy. We refer you to our privacy statement for a complete discussion of how Einstein utilizes information you communicate via our web site.
- Accuracy. While we make reasonable efforts to ensure that all information in this site is accurate and up to date, Einstein makes no representation or warranty of the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the information.
- Links. Outside web sites may not establish a link to this site without the express written consent of Einstein. Einstein may provide links to outside web sites for the convenience of users, but they are not managed by Einstein. We make every effort to recommend sites of high quality. However, Einstein does not continuously review, control or take responsibility for the content of sites other than our own.
- Trademarks. All trademarks, service marks and logos (“Trademarks”) displayed and used in this site are the property of their respective owners. Without Trademark owners’ prior permission, you agree not to display or use the Trademarks in any manner. The following are Einstein Trademarks used on the web site: Premier Years, Belmont Behavioral Health and Prime Health.
- Copyrights. All material on this site, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Einstein or by the original creator of that material and it is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations.
- Revisions. Einstein reserves the right to modify and supplement these terms at any time, without prior notice, by posting the new terms on the site. You agree that your continued access and use of the site shall constitute your acceptance of the new terms.
YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS BY USING THIS WEB SITE.
Also, please read the Privacy Statement for this web site.